We are so excited to bring you TEDxCharlotte 10: Virtual! As with most events, 2020 derailed our usual plans, but our Team and Speaker Finalists rose to the challenge. We took our coaching and preparation virtual. The Speakers recorded their talks in front of a small, socially-distant audience, and now, we are ready to share them with you.
To break up our usual one-day event, we will present two virtual episodes, each with six speakers. The first will be on January 28, and the second on February 4. Both are starting at 8:00 pm.
Episode 1 will feature the following speakers:
- Shane Manier – There’s No Such Thing As A Bad Kid
- Olanike Ayomide-Mensah – The Big Lie
- Roger Faulkner – The Power of Invention
- Yvette Miller – Walk This Way…Preventing Falls.
- Terrell Huntley – Vulnerability Saves
- Katie Churchman – “So, What do you do?”
Episode 2 will feature the following speakers:
- Valerie Albarda – The Invisibility Trifecta: Coming Out of the Shadows
- Alan Rauch – Are Imaginary Animals Real?
- Carla A. Carlisle – Why Childhood Trauma Matters to Everyone
- Dance Performance by Kaustavi Sarkar
- Jean Wright – Invisible Epidemic
- Andrew Lee – How to Interview and Find a Rockstar
Space is limited, as Zoom will only hold 500 people per episode. If you’re plans change and you cannot attend, please cancel your reservation so someone else can attend.