Only a few more days left until TEDxCharlotte 2013!
Here are some key facts that YOU need to know!
- Location. The even will be held at the Silver Hammer Studios in the NC Music Factory in uptown Charlotte. WATCH THIS VIDEO to get the lay of the land!
- Parking. There will be free parking in designated areas. There will be signs pointing you to these areas. Please arrive early to get a spot!
- Registration. Upon walking into the building, you will have to register. There will be signs designating you on where you need to go. Registration starts at 9 AM and you will need your ticket. At registration you will get a name tag, map, and schedule. The event starts at 10 am!!!! (Ends around 4:20 pm)
- Food. With your ticket, we will provide lunch prepared by Chef Cassie Parsons and Harvest Moon Grille. You will have 75 minutes to eat and meet with other guests. Don’t forget your business cards at home! There will be a continental breakfast upon check in. There will also be snacks and coffee in the afternoon to help keep your energy high.
- T-Shirts. “Interactive” t-shirts will be on sales for $15. There’s a limited supply of 100, so get yours before they run out!
- What to bring? Bring your business cards, cell phones, coat (it’s still a little chilly), small denominations of $$ cash (no ATM) for t-shirts, drinks and snacks, and most importantly you!
- After the event? Continue the fun and networking at the AFTER PARTY at VBGB in the Music Factory at 4:30 pm! (It’s right across the street from Silver Hammer).